Friday 9 February 2018

Best Wishes



I'm joining in again at Freshly Made Sketches for their sketch # 323  - just in time I think!


I really like the design of this sketch - the alternating colours or textures or DSP - it can be anything.  I originally had one section embossed white card as below, and the alternating card is Very Vanilla.  It looked too flat against the leafy vine, so I covered it with some retired vellum in gold - I think this lifts it up!  My flower from Eclectic Layers thinlets is also backed by the vellum  Added some punched leaves and the sentiment is from Blooms and Wishes.  I think I will be using this design again - it would make a great masculine card with bold colours and say a square sentiment in the centre.


2 comments:

  1. Your card has such an elegant feel to it with the soft colour combo you've used and the texture just adds to it. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete