Sunday 3 December 2017

Wedding card from Colourful Seasons


Just a quick post to share this card made from the Colourful Seasons stamp set.  I have just purchased this stamp set, as I hadn't really 'noticed' it before, but due to my doubling up on a stamp set in a recent order, I had to find another set to replace my duplicate one, and decided on this.  I'm so glad I did, as there are 'hundreds' of uses for this stamp set - autumn, summer, winter, spring (just like the title suggests lol) but also weddings, sympathy, holidays, and simply celebrating life!  Now I'll have to buy the matching dies, as those flowers are just beautiful, and 'need' to be popped up!



Inks:  Crumb cake, Powder Pink, Sweet Sugarplum, Baked Brown Sugar
Card:  Powder Pink, Whisper White
Stamps:  Colourful Seasons, Timeless Textures

No comments:

Post a Comment