Friday 29 September 2017

Be Joyful

Today's card using (mostly) new products from the Holiday Catalogue, and how lovely are they?


I have used thinlits dies from the Card Front Builder set and the coordinating stamp set Carols of Christmas, which includes the lovely poinsettia image and leaves.  I opted for the Be Joyful sentiment from last year's holiday catalogue, because I love the lines of this sentiment, rather than the bold big sentiments of the 'correct' stamp set.

Behind the lovely frame, I adhered double-sided tape, and burnished glitter into all the gaps - less mess, as once stuck, it doesn't rub off - win win!  I also used red foil card behind the cut out corners, which, by the way, I just  love!

So clean and simple from me - which is just the way I like it.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment