Wednesday 3 October 2018

Day 3 - Use every stamp in one set

Day 3 brings one of the most difficult challenges - for me! - which is to use every stamp in a set.  This often poses a problem, as many sets can be used for more than one occasion - wedding, birthday, get well, thinking of you - so I made my choice for one that contained just one sentiment, though not only one image expressing that sentiment - thanks!  Tropical Chic is my choice - and I managed to include every image in the set!  Not that I would normally put this much on a card - not exactly clean and simple is it?


2 comments:

  1. WOW what an achievement. I don't think I have any sets where I have used all the stamps over several projects. A gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card. I love the design. Great background

    ReplyDelete